I have been a devotee of Hekate for many years entering my life in when I began to get a deeper interest in magic, witchcraft and ancient religions as a teenager. Since then She was there to guide me on all the paths and crossroads in my life. I am a practising witch influenced by HedgeWitchcraft, Traditional Witchcraft, Folk Magic and I am inspired by the religion and magical practices of Ancient Greece and Rome as well. I try to get inspirations for my modern spirituality and magic from the religion and practices from the past.
I am myself more on the crossroads where different spiritual and magical paths meet each other rather than on one single path itself.
I work as a nurse and live with my cats, dogs, toads and snakes in a village in Germany. For some years I have organised open rites for the Goddess Hekate in my home and at a local crossroad where I care for a crossroads shrine. As Torchbearer I want to help people to connect with Hekate and to experience the mysteries of this ancient Goddess in the modern world.
Covenant of Hekate Torchbearers:
- Anamar Zúñiga Osorio, Viña del Mar, Chile.
- Andrea Angelos, London, UK
- Connia Silver, Sonoran Desert, USA
- Danae Soria, Athens, Greece
- Diane Champigny, Massachusetts, USA
- Dorn Simon, Wexford, Ireland
- Edward Catanzaro, Rhode Island, USA
- Emily Carding, Devon, UK
- Florian Schlie, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Francine Derschner, São Paulo, Brazil
- Giovanna Diaz, Spain
- Hazel, Yorkshire, UK
- Helena Lundvik, Sweden
- L.J. Tang, Venezuela
- Larry Phillips, USA
- Mima Cornish, NW England, UK
- Paul Harry Barron, Wales, UK
- Robert Podmore, Shropshire, UK
- Shay Skepevski, Sydney, Australia
- Sosanna Renee Olson, Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA
- Tinnekke Bebout, United States
- Vikki Bramshaw, England, UK