I have been a devotee of Hekate for many years entering my life in when I began to get a deeper interest in magic, witchcraft and ancient religions as a teenager. Since then She was there to guide me on all the paths and crossroads in my life. I am a practising witch influenced by HedgeWitchcraft, Traditional Witchcraft, Folk Magic and I am inspired by the religion and magical practices of Ancient Greece and Rome as well. I try to get inspirations for my modern spirituality and magic from the religion and practices from the past.
I am myself more on the crossroads where different spiritual and magical paths meet each other rather than on one single path itself.
I work as a nurse and live with my cats, dogs, toads and snakes in a village in Germany. For some years I have organised open rites for the Goddess Hekate in my home and at a local crossroad where I care for a crossroads shrine. As Torchbearer I want to help people to connect with Hekate and to experience the mysteries of this ancient Goddess in the modern world.
Florian is the Membership administrator for all German language applications.
Covenant of Hekate Torchbearers:
- Anamar Zúñiga Osorio, Viña del Mar, Chile.
- Andrea Angelos, London, UK
- Arabela Jade, Glastonbury, UK
- Christina Moraiti, Athens, Greece
- Colin, UK
- Colleen Kelly, Germany
- Connia Silver, Sonoran Desert, USA
- Deanne Quarrie, Texas, USA
- Diane Champigny, Massachusetts, USA
- Edward Catanzaro, Rhode Island, USA
- Emily Carding, Devon, UK
- Florian Schlie, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Francine Derschner, São Paulo, Brazil
- Giovanna Diaz, Spain
- Hazel, Yorkshire, UK
- Helena Lundvik, Sweden
- Kenn Payne, Coventry, UK
- L.J. Tang, Chile
- Larry Phillips, USA
- Lotus Kozak, Vancouver Island, Canada
- Octavia d. Giordano, Spain & Portugal
- Palladia Soria, Athens, Greece
- Paul Harry Barron, Wales, UK
- Robert Podmore, Shropshire, UK
- Shay Skepevski, Sydney, Australia
- Tinnekke Bebout, United States
- Vikki Bramshaw, England, UK