I am an ordained minister and founder of Our Lady of the Waters Temple, a Sanctuary devoted to Hekate Einalian. My roots are in feminist witchcraft and that is where The Boss, as I lovingly call Hekate, found me. The Mystai of the Moon (the priestess school branch of the Temple) was founded in 2008 as a feminist witchcraft circle devoted to pursuit of the Lunar Mysteries. Our work with those Mysteries brought Hekate into my life and I have never looked back since the night She first showed up to let me know She required my Service. It was that work that also led me to Sorita and to contributing to Hekate Her Sacred Fires. I have been a member of CoH pretty much since the beginning, and I have had the honour of being a Torchbearer since 2013.
2015 has seen the culmination of my heart’s work The Hekate Tarot, a devotional project which I co-created with a Sister Priestess in the Mystai. This deck is entirely focused upon the symbols and epithets of Hekate. I am also author of The Dance of the Mystai which was first published in 2009. My next projects are Verses in the Key of H, a book of art and poetry inspired by Hekate, which I am editing with fellow Torchbearer Sara Croft and Upon a Moonlit Path, a new book which seized me recently and refuses to let go. It is about the modern devotees of Hekate and how the modern practices of working with Hekate have grown and evolved.
To contact me: find me on Twitter @tinnekke
Covenant of Hekate Torchbearers:
- Anamar Zúñiga Osorio, Viña del Mar, Chile.
- Andrea Angelos, London, UK
- Connia Silver, Sonoran Desert, USA
- Danae Soria, Athens, Greece
- Diane Champigny, Massachusetts, USA
- Edward Catanzaro, Rhode Island, USA
- Emily Carding, Devon, UK
- Florian Schlie, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Francine Derschner, São Paulo, Brazil
- Giovanna Diaz, Spain
- Hazel, Yorkshire, UK
- Helena Lundvik, Sweden
- L.J. Tang, Venezuela
- Larry Phillips, USA
- Paul Harry Barron, Wales, UK
- Robert Podmore, Shropshire, UK
- Shay Skepevski, Sydney, Australia
- Sosanna Renee Olson, Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA
- Tinnekke Bebout, United States
- Vikki Bramshaw, England, UK