The CoH is a worldwide organization with representatives in all corners of the globe. Our membership consists of Devotees, Torchbearers and Keybearers. Torchbearers are devotees who have an additional commitment to the service of the Goddess. The title Torchbearer is not a rank it’s a description of this commitment. Key bearers are devotees who have specific specialized areas of development and service to the community. Entry to being a Keybearer is by invitation only.
As part of this role each Torchbearer has the option of creating a space to celebrate Hekate. Keybearers do not facilitate sanctuaries, unless they are already Torchbearers and do so in this latter role.
A sanctuary can be a permanent area where ritual can be held or a temporary space in a home or private location. CoH does not manage these spaces. Each Sanctuary is directly cared for by the Torchbearer and one may or may not be required to be a CoH member in order to attend. There may be however other requirements for attending functions at the Sanctuary. This is at the discretion of the Torchbearer.
Outlined below is a list of the current Official CoH Sanctuaries. Use the contact information provided for the individual Sanctuaries to inquire about events, rituals or public events. A Sanctuary brings together devotees, enabling them to work and perform ritual together.
AN A-Z OF SANCTUARIES RUN BY TORCHBEARERS
- Sanctuary of Hekate Amaimaketon Basilian – Athens, Greece
- Sanctuary of Hekate Einalian – Indiana, USA
- Sanctuary of Hekate Enodia, Chile
- Sanctuary of Hekate Epiphanestate Thea (Telford, UK)
- Sanctuary of Hekate Kleidouchos (International, Virtual Sanctuary)
- Sanctuary of Hekate Magna – London, UK
- Sanctuary of Hekate Ourania-Pammetor (International, Online)
- Sanctuary of Hekate Pasikrateia – Lower Saxony, Germany
- Sanctuary of Hekate Pharmakeia, Rhode Island, USA
- Sanctuary of Hekate Phosphoros – Glastonbury (England) and Online
- Sanctuary of Hekate Polymorphos – Coventry (West Midlands), UK & Online
- Sanctuary of Hekate Propolos – Austin, TX
- Sanctuary of Hekate Propylaia, Tenerife, Spain
- Sanctuary of Hekate Prytania, Chile
- Sanctuary of Hekate Trioditi (Athens, Greece)
- The Sanctuary of Hekate Soteira – Glastonbury, (Somerset) UK