The Covenant of Hekate is a diverse community of men and women who share a passion for the Goddess Hekate. In our work we share a vision of the Goddess Hekate as “Soteira” that is Saviour or Cosmic World Soul. At the same time we maintain our unique diversity of visions and experiences of this multi-faceted Goddess. We acknowledge Hekate’s long and varied history, her many attributions and the many cultures she touched both ancient and modern. Our study and practice is rooted in history. Members however are not required to practice in a prescribed manner, other than what is set out in our Guidelines .
Our approach might not suit everyone, so we ask that prospective members read the information presented here carefully in the first instance.
- Antragsformular(not working)
- Apply in English
- Solicitud en Español
We accept membership applications from individuals who are at least 18 years old at the time of application, have an established relationship with Hekate and who are in sympathy with our goals, which are:
1. To establish an international society through which the history and mysteries of the Goddess Hekate, as the Cosmic World Soul, are studied, shared and experienced.
2. For each member to strive towards fulfilling their full potential in all that they are and all that they aspire towards becoming.
3. To strive to treat all people fairly and within our membership guidelines and codes of conduct.
– Membership to the CoH is currently FREE. We may in future introduce a membership fee, but if we do so it will not be applied retrospectively to existing members, and we would become a not-for-profit organisation.
– We are focused on developing our community and welcome new members from all walks of life. However we do not seek to convert others.
– We have the right to withhold membership or terminate membership without entering into debate. To avoid misunderstandings please ensure that you have read and understood each step of the membership application process as it has been designed to ensure that all members share in the same aims and goals.
– Be patient. Membership enquiries may take up to 2-4 weeks to process, and depending on the time of the month you send in your application it might take up to 2 months for you to be accepted as a member. If you have not heard back within these periods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.