Membership Application Process:
Please take time to read the documents provided on this website and carefully consider whether they resonate with you. You may also want to read some of the books and websites on our “Recommended Reading list” to learn a little more about the Goddess Hekate if you have not done so already. You may also want to consider whether our membership guidelines and our Code of Ethics based upon the “Five Virtues” is in line with your own views and personal moral compass.
- Read up about the Goddess Hekate and her various attributions. Many articles can be found for free in Resources which can be found here.
- Read the Covenant Guidelines and Code of Ethics which can be found here
- Fill in and submit the Q & A form at the bottom of this page.
- Once your Q & A form has been received you will be contacted by a Torchbearer of the Covenant of Hekate who then may ask you more questions and have an informal chat.
- If you are successful you will then be asked to write a devotional Hymn and to perform the Rite of the Devotee, a copy of which can be found here.
- Prepare for the Rite of the Devotee: This includes getting everything ready for the ritual; deciding which Full Moon you wish to perform the Rite of the Devotee at and also writing your personal Hymn to the Goddess Hekate in readiness for the ritual.
- Perform the Rite of the Devotee at the Full Moon, and then email the date, place and time you performed the ritual, along with a copy of your Hymn to Hekate to the Torchbearer dealing with your application.
- When your application is received you will be contacted by email and sent a copy of the Rite of the Red Cord (the final part of the membership process) as well as information on how to access the group discussion with other members.