This section of our website contains a variety of articles and other resources for visitors to the Covenant of Hekate website who would like to explore the history and practices associated with the Goddess Hekate.
Within the CoH we view the Goddess Hekate in her role as Soteira (‘Saviour’), seeing her as a the Soul of the World in the way that she was described in the Chaldean Oracles. We acknowledge the many faces and attributes she has been given throughout history, including modern attributions (providing they are rooted in her history and provided they are respectful to her without reservation.)
- Hekate’s Profanation: Maiden, Mother or Crone Goddess
- The Goddess Hecate in Popular Culture
- Who is Hekate?
- Goddess Asteria – Mother of Hekate (Kalkea)
- Hekate – Maiden Goddess (Kalkea)
- Hekate: Bright Goddess of the Mysteries (Sorita d’Este)
- Persephone’s Abduction (Hekate Liminal Rites)