This section of our website contains a variety of articles and other resources for visitors to the Covenant of Hekate website who would like to explore the history and practices associated with the Goddess Hekate.
Within the CoH we view the Goddess Hekate in her role as Soteira (‘Saviour’), seeing her as a the Soul of the World in the way that she was described in the Chaldean Oracles. We acknowledge the many faces and attributes she has been given throughout history, including modern attributions (providing they are rooted in her history and provided they are respectful to her without reservation.)
- Dark Goddesses
- Hekate’s Whip
- Who is Hekate?
- From the Three-Ways (Hekate Liminal Rites)
- Goddess Asteria – Mother of Hekate (Kalkea)
- Hecate and Poseidon (Hazel)
- Hekate – Maiden Goddess (Kalkea)
- Hekate & Helios (Hekate Liminal Rites)
- Hekate & Lions
- Hekate & Mandrake (Hekate Liminal Rites)
- Hekate: Bright Goddess of the Mysteries (Sorita d’Este)
- Hekate: Goddess of Magic (Sorita d’Este)
- Persephone’s Abduction (Hekate Liminal Rites)
- PGM Initiation Ritual (Hekate Liminal Rites)